Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I haven't posted in some time, but here's an update

Time flies...Aunt Helen just celebrated her 90th birthday and is in great health. That is fortunate considering she spent two months in the hospital and in rehab from compression fractures that we think resulted from a fall.

As it turns out, the facility where she lived was run in an inept and deceptive way. I'll post details at some point soon, but suffice it to say that three months of court actions, meetings and thousands of dollars of expenses wasn't very welcome. Especially considering that Aunt Helen has already been victimized by several other unrelated people.

When the dust settles, I hope to be able to write some things that will help others avoid having their loved ones victimized by the unscrupulous. It's rampant.

But Aunt Helen is doing very well. I am looking for a new place for her to live and I look forward to many more years of enjoying her.

No comments: